So, you want to join TEAM MOOSE RACING? You have a couple different options. ALL RESUMES MUST BE TYPED OR THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. Make sure your responses are organized & professional. This is not texting, Facebook or Twitter…all words need to be spelled out completely. Check all spelling & grammar.
- Complete this resume form and submit through email. Attach one action shot & one head shot.
- Complete this resume form and mail to the address below.
- Send your own resume, but make sure it includes at least the following information:
1. Name / Address / Phone # / Fax #
2. E-mail address (This is the only way you will be notified with answer)
3. Birth date
4. Series (GNCC, Dist. 16, etc.) you race in & class (Pro, 125A, 250B, etc.) you race in for
5. Current standings / winnings in each series
6. Race plans for next season
7. Why you would be a good representative for Moose Racing
8. Top 5 racing accomplishments
9. Current sponsors
10. Your Social Media Links
11. List of your bike(s) / ATV(s) ~ (Model & year)
12. How you learned about Moose Racing & to send a resume
13. Current grade & GPA (if applicable)
14. Future racing goals
Submit resume Sept. 1 through Nov. 15 (any received after Nov. 15 will not be looked at).
Moose Racing Attn: Roxane Erickson / Rider Support Manager
PO Box 5222
Janesville, WI 53547-5222 (if sending through the post office)
3501 Kennedy Rd.
Janesville, WI 53545 (if sending UPS, FedEx, etc.)
Or e-mail to: email@example.com
Do not fax (photo’s do not come through correctly).
Due to the number of resumes we receive, we will not be able to return any photos & they will become the property of Moose Racing. Do not send any CD’s, DVD’s, movies, etc.
You will be notified by e-mail if you have been accepted or not. No phone calls please.
NOTE: DUE TO THE CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (“COPPA”) ISSUED BY THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION NO YOUTH CAN SUBMIT A RESUME BY HIM/HERSELF. THE RESUME MUST COME FROM A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN.
We look forward to the possibility of you joining Team Moose Racing to be among riders such as Team Babbitt’s, Phil Nicoletti, John Dowd, Rodney Smith, etc…