So, you want to join TEAM MOOSE RACING? You have a couple different options. ALL RESUMES MUST BE TYPED OR THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. Make sure to have organized & professional. This is not texting, Facebook or Twitter…all words need to be spelled out completely. Check all spelling & grammar.
Complete this resume form and mail to me.
Send your own resume, but make sure it includes at least the following information:
1. Name / Address / Phone # / Fax #
2. E-mail address (This is the only way you will be notified with answer)
3. Birth date
4. Series (GNCC, Dist. 16, etc.) you race in & class (Pro, 125A, 250B, etc.) you race in for each series
5. Current standings / winnings in each series
6. Race plans for next season
7. Why you would be a good representative for Moose Racing
8. Top 5 racing accomplishments
9. Current sponsors
10. List of your bike(s) / ATV(s) ~ (Model & year)
11. How you learned about Moose Racing & to send a resume
12. Current grade & GPA (if applicable)
13. Future racing goals
14. Your social media info. (Facebook & Instagram)
Submit resume Sept. 1 through Nov. 15 (any received after Nov. 15 will not be looked at).
Mail to: Moose Racing Attn: Roxane Erickson / Rider Support Manager PO Box 5222 Janesville, WI 53547-5222 (if sending through the post office)
3501 Kennedy Rd. Janesville, WI 53545 (if sending UPS, FedEx, etc.) Or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or fax to: 608-758-9533
Due to the number of resumes we receive, we will not be able to return any photos & they will become the property of Moose Racing. Do not send any CD’s, DVD’s, movies, etc.
You will be notified by e-mail if you have been accepted or not. No phone calls please. This is only for U.S.A. sponsorship.
NOTE: DUE TO THE CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (“COPPA”) ISSUED BY THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION NO YOUTH CAN SUBMIT A RESUME BY HIM/HERSELF. THE RESUME MUST COME FROM A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN.
We look forward to the possibility of you joining Team Moose Racing to be among riders such as Team Babbitt’s, Josh Strang, Mike Brown, etc…