This weekend the Pro motocross community will travel to the final round of the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Series, the Ironman National in Crawfordsville Indiana.
Moose rider Phil Nicolletti will try to improve on his 13th place at Budds Creek as he is making his comeback from a injury that left him sidelined for most of the season.
Moose racing pro offroad racers that will be competing in the annual 6-Days event held in Brive, France this year are: Grant Baylor (Team USA), Tayla Jones (Australia) and Jesper Borjesson (Sweden). 6-Days will run August 28th through September 2nd. Here is the official ISDE website to follow along: https://www.isde-france-2017.com/
Be sure to stay tuned to http://www.mooseracing.com/ for the latest race updates, gear and accessories. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the most up-to-date news from Moose Racing.
XCR PULLOVER JACKET
- 2L waterproof, windproof, breathable fabric; nylon stretch shell chassis with 2L high denier nylon in critical wear areas
- Waterproof seam sealing and durable water repellant coating
- 3M Scotchlite™ retro-reflective graphic at front shoulders and back
- Two front hand pockets and one large back pocket
- For complete information go here: mooseracing.com/products/?productId=461580
August 26, 2017
Lucas Oil Pro Motocross
August 26 – 27, 2017
AMA East Regional Hare Scrambles Championship Series
WNYOA Cross Country Customs
August 27, 2017
Eastern Racing Offroad Championship “The Moose Cup”
Moto X Country
August 27, 2017
Polka Dot Motorcycle Club / Dist. 14 Hare Scramble
760 W Brooks Rd
Starts @ 8:00 AM